Dark Naruto2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Naruto2

Dark Naruto2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto site, where you can come and rp and have fun with friends and new people.

2 posters

A after dinner walk

Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

A after dinner walk Empty A after dinner walk

Post by Neoroku Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:09 am

A flash of lightning appeared and a man stepped out. It was a rather flashy entrance for a chuunin but at the point and time in his life he could care less. He looked around the square of kumogakure as he started to walk. He sat down on the bench nearest to a pond. The place wasnt humid but hot. "I wonder what my next mission will be. I just hope the Raikage would hurry up with his paperwork" He then sighed a sigh of disbelief
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

A after dinner walk Empty Re: A after dinner walk

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:01 am

As Kotaro walked down the square he noticed a flash of light in the distance, not that far. He approached the light to find someone on a bench near a pond. Someone he knew. "Hello Roy." He said in a friendly tone. He was wearing the clothing of the traditional Raikage. Something he wasn't very interested in wearing.
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Roy looked up then he nodded "Hello Raikage. What brings you here? I was told your were busy with paperwork at this time." Roy didnt want to seem nosy so he kept all of his questions short and simple not to rise any tensions of the possibly already tired village leader
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Kotaro gave a slight smile. “I finished it. Decided to ditch the office and take a stroll.” He pretended to yawn. “I usually wonder why we don't just bury our enemies in all the paperwork.” He joked. “So what brings you too the square Roy?”
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:00 pm

"Ive been thinking about some things, one of my concerns are that im a hyuuga and i dont reside in the leaf village. I wouldnt want a fight to start as the leaf village are very headstrong about that kekkei genkai.." Neo pulled his hood over his face the the tip looked like a widows peak
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Kotaro gave a slight nod. “I understand. The Hyuuga clan is one that originated in the leaf, and the leaf kept them.” There was a slight twinkle in his eye. “You are part of the clan, but you reside here in the cloud village. I'm guessing you feel a bit like your shaming them, staying here. But the relations with the leaf arebetter then before. I'm sure they don't think down of this.”
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:51 pm

"No its not that, The hyuuga of the leaf are in my eyes frowned upon. Due to the fact that they act as pawns of their village and they strictly stay there because they think that their clan is unmatched against others. When it simply takes good skill and intellect to take down a ninja. Even though we as the hyuuga have both of that together. There are others that go above and beyond us. Yet the hyuuga of the leaf do not realize this.. Im only trying to be realistic though." Neo folded his arms thinking about when he can walk freely without being interrogated as to why he as a hyuuga isnt in Konoha.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:55 pm

“So your disappointed in your clan?” Kotaro said raising an eyebrow. “It is true, the Hyuuga do think highly of themselves. That is a grave weakness. But...” He said with a finger raised. “...pride and moral are also benifactors in battle. The Hyuuga know this of course. Now, as for them being pawns of the leaf, that is true for many clans. However, the Hyuuga do have freedom.”
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Neo looked up towards the kage "Freedoms such as what?" The secondary branch of hyuuga had nearly no freedoms, so to Neo this came as a surprise
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:46 pm

"The Hyuuga although branched, are given more freedom then you think. I take the second branch as an example. Although they lack the rights of the first branch, they turn out to be some of the most successful. In business, ninja's, even in happiness." He smiled. "The Hyuuga's of the second branch also seem to become smarter then that of the first branch. They may seem like a miserable group..." he gave a slight nod. "But they are the most promising. As for the Hyuuga's as a whole, they barely do anything without the leafs approval. But this is their fault. They are too dedicated in servitude to the leaf. If they actually thought about it, they are more free then you think.'
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:50 pm

"hmm I see it actually makes much sense. And i think your right. But as far as things go i dont think the leaf and cloud have the best relationship do we?"
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 pm

“During the war we were constant enemies yes.” Kotaro answered. “But things have changed between us. In fact, I personally have met the Hokage himself. I also improved relations with the Mizukage, ofthe mist. We are all allies now through the signing of a treaty.” He smiled. “As I said earlier, relations have never been better with the leaf.” He shrugged. “In fact, you can probobly call some old friends.”
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 am

"[b]Any idea on whats going on with the other villages? I dont think Ame is under the control of theives and bandits anymore.. Although that should be a good thing in their case[/b"
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:54 am

"The Mist and leaf are in a treaty with us, the rock and mist village have tried to assassinate me and the Hokage, but that was kept secret. I'm sorry to say it, but another war is brewing."
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:21 pm

"So then were keeping the rock and mist under good surveillance? the mist are good assassains.. But then again so are we.." Neo began to become concerned and really wished to help out in assassination missions
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:12 pm

"Mostly the earth and wind, but yes, I don't entirely trust the mist. Although the assassins were rogue ninja, I still have trouble with this treaty. The wind hired te assassins."
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:51 am

Neo then rose from the bench and looked around briefly "How about we take a walk? I just had dinner so think of it as an after dinner walk. I feel that we may be watched" He motioned his eyes over to a ninja that was looking at them in 3 minute increments.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 am

Kotaro nodded after glancing at the ninja. "Very well Roy." He said starting to walk.
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 am

Neo kept pace with him as the opposing ninja waiting a few minutes before following the duo. "So what do i have to do in order to become a anbu?" Neo aspired to become an anbu so he could have a great use to his village
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:54 am

Kotaro gave a sigh. "You wish to become an Anbu? I don't feel I should tell you how. It wouldn't be right if you didn't earn it yourself."
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Neo perked up a bit "Can i have a hint so i can figure out the rest myself? I've seen anbu in action in the Leaf village and there quite the extravagant type when it comes to covert missions "
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Kotaro sighed. "I never was an Anbu, I wouldn't know. Remember I was chosen at quite a young age, its only been recent I've become Raikage. But I have a friend who could tell you."
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 pm

"Whose your friend? Because that would be great. That is one of my goals. To protect my kage. And after getting to know you it seems like a great honor and more over and very important job."
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Kotaro glanced at Roy once then sighed. "She's watching us right now. I can't go anywhere without her watching over me." He motioned to a nearby building. "The roof, she's at the chimny. Of course you couldn't tell."
    Neoroku
    Neoroku
    Chunin
    Chunin

Post by Neoroku Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 pm

"When will i get to meet her? Gosh i didnt even know we were being watched.." Neo looked around aimlessly "Have you ever escaped her watch before?" A bit inquisitive Neo suddenly got but it probably should have been expected

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 am