Dark Naruto2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Naruto2

Dark Naruto2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto site, where you can come and rp and have fun with friends and new people.

2 posters

Shukari Forest

kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Shukari Forest Empty Shukari Forest

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 9:14 pm

A large forest that was first used as a strategic point in the war as a crossing from the leaf village to the cloud village. It has since regrown and is the temporary home of the Kuya clan.

Kotaro took a bite of the smoked beef he had cooked over the fire, his clans tents surrounding the whole open area. He had sentries posted every where as he waited for the Hokage to arrive. Even with his treaty to the Mizukage, he wanted to make sure this Hokage was trustworthy. "Any time now."
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Shukari Forest Empty Re: Shukari Forest

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Coren Keitaro was walking wen he smelled meat. It smells so delicious... "Shut up Braxdonn. Can't I just walk in peace for once?" I still don't get why you are even coming. The Raikage isn't trustworthy... "Nobody is until they prove they are. We're almost there." Oh yeah, we are. The smell is much stronger and delicious. Coren sighed as he wondered what the Raikage had in mind.

OOC: Braxdonn is the nickname he gave his Kekkai Genkai.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 9:26 pm

OOC: Understood

A sentry appeared next to Kotaro and bowed. "Raikage, someone has been spotted in the east. He bears the Hokage's symbol."

Kotaro nodded. "Lead him here. I'll speak with him alone."

The sentry nodded and took off in the direction. He jumped on a branch above the Hokage and called; "Hokage! Follow me!" He said taking off to Kotaro.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Coren kept his hand near his hidden katana as he followed this man. Oh my god... I have to have some meat... Coren then responded in thought 'Yeah, well, you can't. You don't even really exist outside of my mind. So shut up.' he then followed the man and he reached the Raikage, who was eating meat. OH MY GOD MEAT! and Coren accidently said out loud "Shut up." he looked at the Raikage embarrassed and asked "That shouldn't have come out."
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Kotaro looked up at the Hokage at his voice. He tilted his head. "I guess you have a spoken mind." He said. He motioned in front of the fire. "Sit down, relax, have some food." It was customary for the Kuya clan to treat guests with respect and offer them food.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Coren sat and said "Thank you, but I'm not that hungry." just in spite of Braxdonn, who said Oh come on! You're evil... Coren smiled a little as he said "So, you called for me Raikage?"
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Kotaro nodded his understanding and motioned for the sentry to leave. After they were alone, Kotaro cleared his throat. "It is great to make your acquaintance lord Hokage. I called you here to discuss political standards and the recent treaty signing."
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri May 27, 2011 12:01 am

"I'm sorry if I seem slow about this kinda stuff, but I'm not exactly great at things political. Now, exactly what do mean to speak about? Anything specific? Because Political standards extends to many things." Just kill him and be done with it! Coren cracked his neck as he screamed with in his mind to make Braxdonn shut up.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 1:28 am

Kotaro turned serious. "It is my duty to make sure my village is protected. I have recently signed a treaty with the Mizukage to establish peace between our nations. I would also like to sign a treaty with you to establish peace, however, there are some concerns." He said taking a bite of the meat. "One concern is you too green. Too knew to the Hokage scene. I am unsure if signing with you is a good idea. Second concern is our clans. We fought for this very forest during the great shinobi war and there is bad blood between us, I want to make sure the bloodshed will not deter any plans we have to aid eachother. Third concern, the Mizukage. I am unsure if he will be willing to sign the treaty and complete the triad between us."
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri May 27, 2011 2:05 am

Coren nodded and said "They are good concerns. I can't say that it would be a good idea to sign a treaty with me so new to the job, but it might be just as bad, or worse if we don't. You can't know the future, right?" Coren ended it with a sincere smile as Braxdonn said Gay. Coren then said "And in the case of us fighting in the past, it is just that, isn't it? Why quarrel over what happened between our ancestors when we could make peace or our descendants?" Coren then twitched as Braxdonn screamed out I'M HUNGRY. Coren then said quietly "Would you shut up Braxdonn." and looked back at the Raikage, hoping he didn't hear that.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 2:39 am

Kotaro nodded. He seemed to know what each concern would bring if not brought to an end. He gave a slight smile.This one seems to have some brains.

"Would you shut up Braxdonn."

Kotaro raised an eyebrow. "Talking to yourself Hokage?" He asked with just the ghost of a smile. He knew all about the kekkei genkai from the war.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri May 27, 2011 3:13 am

Coren looked at him and said "Sorry, I'm not used to being around people. Would it be wrong to guess you know about it?" Coren relaxed a little as he asked this.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 10:35 am

Kotaro nodded. "I know all about your clans kekkei genkai. Fell free to speak to him as you wish." Kotaro took another bite.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri May 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Hmm, I like him now. I don't know why though... Coren thought back 'Because you want to kill him.' Oh yeah... Coren looked at Kotaro again as he took another bite and screamed in his head before Braxdonn had a chance. 'Seriously, don't.' Coren then said to Kotaro "Well, the only thing he's talking about is hunger. But then again, that's the only thing that's ever on his mind anyway. So," Coren then sat up straight and said "About the Mizukage. You said he might not sign a treaty. Do you know why not?"
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 pm

"I believe he doesn't trust the leaf. After all, the leaf and rain have never really been on secure terms." Kotaro replied. "It also may be that he has a personal vendetta against the leaf." He suddenly went blank and started to scratch behind his ear like a dog. He stopped and looked at him. "Sorry, my kekkei genkai is....peculiar."
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri May 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Coren smiled and said "And so is mine. What is his vendetta?"
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 4:21 pm

"I wish I knew, it may not be he has a vendetta, but its possible." He held out the meat. "Give your friend some satisfaction. Maybe he will shut up."
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri May 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Coren nodded and said "Thanks." and started eating. He looed at Kotaro, wondering if he had anything else to say about the Mizukage.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Kotaro eyed the Hokage with interest. He has good intentions, and his mind is keen, but there is still something... "Have you conquered your kekkei genkai yet?" He asked seriously.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri May 27, 2011 4:57 pm

"..." Coren kept silent for a few seconds until he said "Yes and no."
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Kotaro raised an eyebrow. "Care to explain that paradox?" He said.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri May 27, 2011 5:00 pm

"I can control him at almost all times. But only almost. I still lose control sometimes, when I get to angry."
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 5:02 pm

That can be a problem. "Well then, lets see......" He narrowed his eyes. "Whats the limit of your control? How angry must you be?"
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri May 27, 2011 5:09 pm

"Basically, I need to be angry to the point of blind rage in order to lose control."
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Kotaro nodded, closing his eyes. "I see." He looked around to make sure they were alone. "Hit me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content