Dark Naruto2

A Naruto site, where you can come and rp and have fun with friends and new people.

Coren Keitaro (Bane)

CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Re: Coren Keitaro (Bane)

Post by CorenKeitaro on Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Okay. Anyway, any other themes?

"You have fallen from what you were Charon. You have become nothing more than a pitiful being who leeches off Draconis." "So says you, Kren. You leech off that boy as well as I do Draconis." "Yet I have no choice, and in return I give him the power to protect him. You simply take his power and use it for your own personal gains willingly, while I shall die if I do not. You are far worse than I, Charon."

-Conversation between Charon (Dark Red) and Kren (Blue) in my unnamed book.

kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Posted in outskirts.

Thinking......

Breaking Benjamin-Into the nothing?

-Kotaro Kuya

CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Post by CorenKeitaro on Thu May 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Well, Into The Nothing really doesn't fit as I see it. I also posted on the thing. And shouldn't we be talking like this in the chatbox rather than in my Character's Topic? Just saying...

"You have fallen from what you were Charon. You have become nothing more than a pitiful being who leeches off Draconis." "So says you, Kren. You leech off that boy as well as I do Draconis." "Yet I have no choice, and in return I give him the power to protect him. You simply take his power and use it for your own personal gains willingly, while I shall die if I do not. You are far worse than I, Charon."

kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu May 26, 2011 9:27 pm

I posted. And I'm on a blank right now for the theme. Need to get out my MP3. And yeah, but the chat box won't work on this site for me. Want to chat on the bleach site?

-Kotaro Kuya

CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro on Thu May 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 am

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:05 am