Dark Naruto2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Naruto2

Dark Naruto2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto site, where you can come and rp and have fun with friends and new people.

2 posters

Coren Keitaro (Bane)

CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Coren Keitaro (Bane) Empty Coren Keitaro (Bane)

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Name:
    Coren Keitaro

Appearance:
    He has brown spiky hair that turns a midnight blue when he unleashes his Kekkai Genkai. He has a pitch black eye that usually intimidate people and a sea blue eye which changes pitch black once his Kekkai Genkai is activated. He usually wears his headband like Kakashi, covering his eye. He wears a black T-shirt and black jeans with a dark grey cape. He is somewhat muscular.

Height:
    He is around 6' even.

Weight:
    He is around 190 pounds.

Personality:
    He is the kind of person who will help people (whether they want it or not) whenever he can. He also occasionally shows a more demonic side which is caused by his Kekkai Genkai overiding his senses. When in this state he becomes this semi-emotionless person who would watch and laugh at his fallen allies as they bleed on the ground (<Example).

History:
    He had been born as the least powerful of all his clan until later they found a different form of what they had. He was seen as different and hated (Like with Naruto and the Kyubi) and until he became of age to become a Genin, he never knew anything about it. During his first group mission, he was sent in a 3-man cell and when he came back there was only him. He later went on to become a Chuunin without more times such as that until the exams, which took place in Konohagakure, and when in the Forest of Death exam, the path he had taken had been destroyed and those he fought were found bloody and nearly dead. After graduating and becoming a full Chuunin, he was sent on his first solo mission (As the people he was sent with were usually nearly dead when they came back) and he flew right through it. The mission had been to investigate and stop what was causing a mass disappearence in a forest that was near Konoha. He left and when he came back, he told them a ninja caused it all and he somehow blanked out and woke up to seem the man nearly dead. They kept him from other mission unless they involved a need to destroy something and he went through those missions easily and every time he had no memory of the battles. He later went on to become a Jounin and learned that the way to regain control of his mind completely during combat was to master his Kekkai Genkai. He spent the next several months training (See RP sample for the main training bit) until he got minor control of it. He was then sent on more missions as he got better and better.

Birth Arc:
    Coren had been born. He was raised as a normal boy until he hit the age of 3 at which time his Kekkai Genkai showed itself. This was an extrodinarily young age for it to show and when it had happened, they felt his power was different, more demonic and evil then the others. It wasn't human. They turned him into an outcast and kept him isolatred from the others for a long while. Once he entered the Academy, nothing truly changed...

Academy Arc
    During the Academy training he was held as an outcast as in his past by all but one person. This person, Xena Von-Draegon, became his only friend as he was held as an outcast who was hated by not only the students, but the teachers as well. He only barely graduated even as one of the most skilled in the Academy. He later went on to become a Genin and was placed in a seperate cell as Xena.

Genin Arc:
    As a Genin, Coren had been very energetic to go on his first mission in a group, not expecting to know what would happen later. Everything proceeded like normal and they were on a mission to examine what could become another small village and possibly an ally to his. They went in and examined everything to see how it was going until they were cornered by a group of thugs. At the time, Coren thought that they would win, but then the entire village attacked. They were protecting an illegal group in the village and they killed the two Genin he was paired with and the Jounin was gravely injured as he felt it coming. His eyes turned pitch black as he proceeded to kill every single one of them. The Jounin attempted to get help from Coren, who simply laughed at the Jounin and left him bleeding out to die on the ground as he left for Konohagakure. He arived back at the gate with no memory of what had happened and with not a single scratch on him.

Chuunin Arc:
    Coren had been put in the same cell s Xena for the exams as all of his cell members were dead. They went into te Forest of Death and were attacked only minutes later by a group of Nin who had the other scroll. Coren attempted to fight them off only to be beaten to a pulp and the others decided to attack Xena mercilessly as Coren was held up to watch. His Kekkai Genkai then unleashed itself as the air turened stagnant around him. He proceeded to nearly kill each of the enemies and saved Xena, who had been knocked unconcious. He destroyed everything on his way to the tower in the center as he had both scrolls. Once he made it there, his Kekkai Genkai receded and he fell over with no memory of what happened again.He woke up to Xena shaking him awake and telling him that they were at the tower with both scrolls somehow. They were both surprised at this and they went in as the irst group to appear (The third member ran like a coward to the entrance of the tower as the other Nin appeared). They graduated and nothing interesting happened until he became a Jounin.

Jounin Arc:
    He slept one day and dreamt of someone. It was a man, but not. He stood there on taloned feet with the slitted eyes of a dragon, but his form was changing as he said with a foul and demonic grin "I am your Kekkai Genkai."and he awoke with no memory of what happened next in the dream. He went to train with his Kekkai Genkai and made sure to do it in seclusion. He had necver done it before as he always felt it wasn't a good idea. He ended up passing out (His Kekkai Genkai took control) and fought his Kekkai Genkai in his own mind (RP sample). He won and regained every memory from when his Kekkai Genkai had taken control. He had been sickened at what it had done and the way it had done it. He swore only to use when he gained full control of it and only when absolutely neccesary.

Kage Ark:
    He was recently appointed Hokage for his talent and bravery during the Shinobi War. As he only just started, I don't really have anything to put in here...

Ninja ID

Village:
    Konohagakure

Hokage

Element:
    Wind

Nindo:
    My way is to always protect those I care for, and to save even those I do not know. To protect those who need it, that is my Ninja Way.

Skills:
    He is particuarlly good at Kenjutsu (Sword skills) and Taijutsu. He also uses the technique "Quickstep".

Equipment:
    He carries several Kunai and Shuriken in his pouch and he has a katana hidden on the inside of his shirt and pants. The handle protrudes from his belt on his side and his hidden by his shirt, and the sheath itself is hidden down his pants leg.

Fighting Styles:
    He usually fights in an rounded style and will usually change from offensive to defensive depending on how the other fights. When in his Kekkai Genkai he is almost always offensive.

Jutsu:
    He has one Custom Jutsu (At the moment).
    Shadow Flare Shuriken: Coren uses a Demon Windmill shuriken, and uses some oil and his Chakra to light it aflame with black fire. When he throws the shuriken, it will explode and the black fire will slowly spread around the battlefield.

Misc. Information

RP sample:
    Coren passed out from over-exertion and he saw in his dreams the same thing as before. It was the demonoid thing... "Hello Bane. It's been a while, has it not?" it said in a distorted voice, to which Coren responded "Who are you." it pretended to look hurt as it grinned widely and said with a rumble in his voice "I can't believe you forgot." and as the ground changed to a circle surrounded by a flame wall, he charged at Coren and swung a sword down that seemed to create itself out of thin air... Coren unsheathed his sword just in time to block as the sword slamed into him hard enough to make something in Coren's arm crack. Coren grimaced as the demon whispered into his ear "I am Kekkai Genkai." and laughed demoniacly as he teleported back. Coren waved his sword in an ark as he said "Wind style," and the sword changed into a Demon windmill Shuriken as he finished "Demonic Shuriken." and threw it while running behind it. The dude blocked it as it clung to his blade as Corengrabbed it, turned it back into a sword, and ripped it through his Kekkai Genkai's chest. He turned to look at his Kekkai Genkai, who said "Damn you." and they both readied for a battle that wouldn't end for a while.

Nickname: Bane

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Thu May 26, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Coren Keitaro (Bane) Empty Re: Coren Keitaro (Bane)

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 5:43 pm

I like it. I also like how you made his kekkei Genkai be like another part of him. However, it would have to be the same for the rest of his clan. Otherwise Approved.

And the jutsu part is a custom Jutsu he made. Just telling you.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Well, with the clan thing, he is different. There are always those that are different from any set of people. Coren is like that. Also, thanks, I had no idea what kind of actual Jutsus existed...
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm

I see, but best not to make him too different. And Kinai has a list of jutsu's set up in the jutsu creation topic. So if you ever need to use one, look there.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Okay, thanks. So I'm approved completely?
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 pm

your carrie is, but if you have jutu's to make or a clan, you have to make them and get them approved. same with weapons. Luckliy, I'm on all the time. lol.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Okay. To the clan design! (Batman music)
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Nice choice of background music. lol. On the bleach site I gave my guy a theme song.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Awesome, what song?
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Ultra Numb-Blue Stahli

And is that picture of a keyblade? Its awesome.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks. I plan on giving him an actual theme, but there's no song that fits...
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Lets see, he has multiple personalities, each one something different in morals. Here's my list;

Issues-Escape the Fate
    Duality-Slipknot
    Bat Country-Avenged Sevenfold
    Warrior-Disturbed
    Skillet-Monster
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Hmm... I like the song by the by Disturbed, but that fits another one of my characters, and not any of the personalities of this character... And Issues doesn't really fit him. It's just that no matter what, nothing can keep Coren down. He's based off of another character of mine, his inner demon was attempting to kill those he loved, but no he always kept a positive look on the world. He's even died 4 times and he still kept a smile on his face half the time... Monster was the closest, but it just wasn't fitting... It fits the dude I mentioned for Issues, but how he feels rather than acts. Duality just doesn't fit. It could be the inner imaging, but none of the songs fit... Though Bat Country was decent, it just wasn't right. Though they all are pretty good songs.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 8:31 pm

I have more, I just put some that I thought were decent. Coren is a tough one to label. Ultra Numb doesn't really fit Kotaro, I just chose it because its bad ass. If I had to label Kotaro, I would have tons of songs that fit him.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Yeah, it is hard to give a character a theme that matches their personality. Especially Coren with his multiple personalities... Oh yeah, my Clan's up.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 8:34 pm

i approved it, and here's another good one for his case.

Somewhere I belong-Linkin park

Sorry if its getting annoying, but I like finding themes.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 8:36 pm

It's not annoying, I've been trying to get Coren a theme since I came up with him. About... 3 years now. I think...
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Heh, he is a challenge, but we'll find it.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Well, Somewhere I belong was good, but it kinda doesn't fit... Like I said, he has a constant positive view on the world. He understands and excepts why he is an outcast to most of his clan and those around him... The only thing he wants is peace, something he thought he might be able to create for the people as Hokage.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Well, I have one more that might fit that, ut its kinda slow.

Ordianry world-RED
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Theme song for Kotaro in this site;

Death of me-RED
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Ordinary World is actually pretty close, and is almost perfect for another of my characters (I have around 30... 9 are main characters of books). And Death Of Me is a pretty good song.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 9:03 pm

yes it is. And Ordinary world was a good idea because it envisions a man looking for a world of peace, and that he will keep searching for it.

You can make a topic if you want, or I can and we can RP for a bit. Kinai is showing no signs of getting on.
    CorenKeitaro
    CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Yeah, it's one of the closest that I've seen as of yet... Anyway, you should post.
    kotaro7914
    kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 Thu May 26, 2011 9:09 pm

I'll create a topic as fast as I can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content