Dark Naruto2

A Naruto site, where you can come and rp and have fun with friends and new people.

Kumogakure Trade and Market District

kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Re: Kumogakure Trade and Market District

Post by kotaro7914 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:33 pm

"Kinai, I am going to scout the wind village. You commit the assassination. Coren, you can choose what you deem should be done."

-Kotaro Kuya

CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Post by CorenKeitaro on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Damn, the Mizukage got the good part... Coren sighed as he asked "Well, you two already have the important things down. Recon and assassination." What about- Coren then thought to Brax 'No. I don't even want to let you out, so why would I walk into the village and give you free roam when I hate you and the way you fight? Seriously?' Brax went quiet as Coren sighed and continued "So what should I do? I'm not that good at making plans unless it involves those two things, and you seem good at it."

"You have fallen from what you were Charon. You have become nothing more than a pitiful being who leeches off Draconis." "So says you, Kren. You leech off that boy as well as I do Draconis." "Yet I have no choice, and in return I give him the power to protect him. You simply take his power and use it for your own personal gains willingly, while I shall die if I do not. You are far worse than I, Charon."

-Conversation between Charon (Dark Red) and Kren (Blue) in my unnamed book.

Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 pm

"You are welcome to join me coren" He said "Our villages have had problems in the past but I am willing to put that aside." he waited for an answer "I am also certain the Raikage wouldn't mind on you joining him but it is your choice"

kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:28 pm

"Like I said, do as you deem necasary." He said before turning to Raze. "Set up a meeting with my senior staff."

-Kotaro Kuya

CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Post by CorenKeitaro on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:37 pm

"Thank you Mizukage, I will join you." Yes! 'Shut up Brax.' he said in thought.

"You have fallen from what you were Charon. You have become nothing more than a pitiful being who leeches off Draconis." "So says you, Kren. You leech off that boy as well as I do Draconis." "Yet I have no choice, and in return I give him the power to protect him. You simply take his power and use it for your own personal gains willingly, while I shall die if I do not. You are far worse than I, Charon."

Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:25 pm

"Ok, then it is settled" He said "I will hold a meeting 2 days from now in the Village hidden in the Mist" He cvontinued on "coren meet me there and we will discuss our plans"

kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Kotaro nodded. "I'll speak with my senior staff and begin preparations for an encounter with enemy forces. I suggest you do the same."

-Kotaro Kuya

CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:12 pm

"Alright." Coren said as stretched out his back.

Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Kinai waved his hand as he said goodbye and he seemed to fade away into mist. This jutsu was specialized by him. It was brought from the Hydration jutsu. Instead of turning into pure liquid it is reverted to mist and allows for easier travel. The disugised anbu around the market turned to liquid and seeped into the cracks in buildings. They all returned back to the mist village and prepared for the arrival of the Hokage.

kotaro7914
    Raikage/Admin
    Raikage/Admin

Post by kotaro7914 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Kotaro nodded. "Farewell my friends." He said turning away.

-Kotaro Kuya

CorenKeitaro
    Hokage/Admin
    Hokage/Admin

Post by CorenKeitaro on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:21 pm

"Good-bye." Coren walked away as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 am

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:05 am