Dark Naruto2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Naruto2

Dark Naruto2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto site, where you can come and rp and have fun with friends and new people.

2 posters

Mizukage's Office

Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

Mizukage's Office Empty Mizukage's Office

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi Tue May 24, 2011 4:35 pm

This is the office of the Mizukage, Kinai Takai-Gyoushi. It has a big desk made of Willow trees in the middle of the room. Windows are on each side of the room, and the room is covered with the symbol from the Takai-Gyoushi clan and the symbol of the Mist Village decorates the wall.
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

Mizukage's Office Empty Re: Mizukage's Office

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi Tue May 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Kinai enters his newly refurbished office. "finally" he said as he sat down behind the perfectly crafted desk. "I will show the nations the productivity of my clan and of the village." He says hoping to talk the other villages into seeing that the Mist village isn't just for hiding refugees and run away shinobi.
    Yen
    Yen
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Yen Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:47 am

Amaya rushed into the room through the window, having little care between the difference between the open window, or the door. "Mizukage! There is something you should know." She voiced in a sharp tone, hoping to get his attention quick and snap him out of whatever thoughts he had before. "While on a previous mission, I fought a man with a unique jutsu. Upon activating it, the jutsu swallowed him whole, and devoured a large section of the surrounding forest, leaving nothing but a large crater. We must be on the lookout for any of these people that might bear the jutsu, for if it was to detonate within the village walls, it very well could eat the entire village." She warned with a single breath. "The perpetrator had strange markings on his entire body, it may be a way we can detect these people before they enter the village." Amaya knew the information she'd provided wasn't much, but it was still something to be concerned about nonetheless.
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    Kinai Takai-Gyoushi
    MizuKage/Admin
    MizuKage/Admin

Post by Kinai Takai-Gyoushi Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:12 pm

As soon as he heard the importance in her voice he listened intently. He waited until she got done fully. "This does sound very troubling." He said as he went on "Do you know what nation or village it was near and do you think the marks could of possibly been curse marks?" He thought to himself before continuing The last person I heard of able to make curse marks was Orochimaru but he should be long gone by now. "I will order extra shinobi to patrol the walls and the gates and have them report directly to me or you if anything is seen."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 am